Back on Track Therapeutic Ceramic White Polo Wraps Pair
AVAILABILITY: In stock (26 items)
VENDOR: Back On Track
Ceramic Polo Wraps by Back on Track Reflect Horse's Body Warmth, Producing Soft Warmth Therapy While You Ride. When you wrap your horse's legs with these Polo Wraps, the unique fabric creates a gentle warmth, which reduces swelling and inflammation and keeps your horse's legs tight.
- Made Back on Tracks state-of-the-art fabric, which is infused with ceramic powder.
- The ceramic reflects your horse's natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal warmth.
- Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured muscles, joints, and tendons.
- These polo wraps contain more elastic than traditional wraps so they contour to the leg better, provide excellent support, and don't shift or rub.
- Colors: White. Sold in Pairs
- Lengths: 11' (standard)
Care: Machine washable up to 86°F or 30°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.Note: Back on Track Polo Wraps are ONLY for use during exercise. They should not be used overnight or as a standing bandage as there is a risk they are fastened too tight and hinder blood flow.
Not for use on pregnant mares. Back on Track products are not to be compared with magnetic therapy. The effectiveness of Back on Track's thermal warmth therapy has been established by medical science.