Shires ARMA Airflow Training Boots
SKU: 1933S HRS BRW
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2 items)
VENDOR: Shires Equestrian
You Save: $9.00 (11%)
The Shires ARMA Airflow Training Boot is a superior flatwork, jumping, and turnout boot with an exceptional value. The unique design emphasizes on flexibility and breathability during work with its breathable mesh and shock absorbing lining. The easy-release TPU fasteners make putting on and taking off these boots a breeze. Featured a reinforced Carbon hind strike plate that protects against impact on the ground or in the air. The subtle ARMA blue neoprene underneath the black mesh coordinates with the ARMA logo on these boots, resulting in a polished, timeless turnout.
- Amazing technology at an even better price point
- MAX VENTILATION: Perforations and mesh increase airflow around the tendons to reduce heat build up. Quick drying
- TRIPLE IMPACT SUPPORT SYSTEM: Strong TPU outer, impact absorbing vented neoprene center, and breathable mesh neoprene lining
- FLEX FIT: The ergonomically shaped TPU shell defends against impact yet the flexible structure moves with the horse to facilitate peak athleticism
- Boots labeled "Left" and "Right"
- Elasticated TPU Fasteners for a quick, secure fit
- Sold in pairs
- Color: Black Mesh with Blue Neoprene lining; Brown Mesh with Brown Neoprene