Total Saddle Fit Shoulder Relief Leather Dressage Girth
SKU: TSFDRG01 20 BLK
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2 items)
VENDOR: Total Saddle Fit
Total Saddle Fit Dressage Girth in Leather not only improves saddle fit but allows freedom of movement in the shoulder by changing the position and angle of the billets for an anatomically friendly fit in the shoulder and barrel. This unique design allows the girth to set forward in the horses natural girth groove, the sides are cut back to meet the billets allowing them to rest perpendicular to the ground reducing your saddles tendency to be pulled forward onto the shoulders and allows freedom of movement. This innovative design girth is ideal for all dressage and monoflap saddles.
- Shoulder freedom
- Cut back design allows freedom of movement in the elbows.
- Padded calf skin inside, with durable English hide exterior for long life.
- Double elastic on both ends with SS buckles, for horse comfort.
- Compatible with 100% wool fleece liner
- Available in black 28-34 inches.
- Indestructible looped keeper design will not break.
- Girths are measured buckle-end to buckle-end