Quest Gel by Zoetis contains Moxidectin. One does kills a variety of parasites, including encysted small strongyles and give your horse 84 days of strongyle egg suppression, providing a period of protection against re-infection.
90% of parasites come from the environment your horse is exposed to every day. Even if your horse has no outward signs, migrating parasites can damage vital organs and rob your horse's health. Quest Gel will help you control parasites that decrease nutrient absorption, can lead to colic or pneumonia, cause irreversible lung damage, impair performance, stunt growth, cause weight loss and impair coat conditions.
- Contains 0.4 oz (11.3 g) Moxidectin
- Specially formulated as a palatable gel which is easily administered to horses and ponies.
- 11.3 gm ready-to-use Sure Dial syringes
- One syringe treats up to 1250 lb
- Not for use in foals less than 6 months of age.
This product is an ORM-D product and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States or by air.