Back On Track Therapeutic Ceramic Black Polo Wraps Pair
AVAILABILITY: In stock (25 items)
VENDOR: Back On Track
Back on Track Polo Wraps are made with state-of-the-art caramic powder infused Welltex fabric which reflects your horses natural body warmth and creates a soothing infrared thermal effect. This therapy is a well-recognized method used to heal injured or stressed ligaments, tendons and joints. It also increases circulation which reduces swelling and inflammation. Back On Track Polo Wraps contain more elastic than traditional wraps so they contour to the leg better, provide excellent support and won't shift or rub while riding.
- Use polos only for exercise
- Sold as a pair
- Ceramic fibers reflect body heat and create soothing infrared warmth
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Relax muscles
- Increase blood circulation
- Introduce gradually
- They should not be used overnight or as a standing bandage as there is a risk they are fastened too tight and hinder blood flow
- Not for use on pregnant mares.
- Length: 11'