Cleantrax 25 gm
AVAILABILITY: In stock (56 items)
VENDOR: Equine Technologies
CleanTrax by Equine Technologies
- White line infections and frog infections.
- Chalky material in white line.
- Black smelly areas in frog.
- Flaps or pockets in frog.
- CleanTrax should not be used on shod horses.
- The presence of a horse shoe will make it difficult for the solution to penetrate the wall. Also, the metal in the horse shoe will react with the CleanTrax solution and shorten the time that CleanTrax is active from 90 minutes to 30 minutes.
- The solution is active for 90 minutes.
- Each foot should be soaked for 45 minutes.
- After the boot is removed from a foot the foot should be covered for another 45 minutes.
- This allows the vapors of the CleanTrax to continue treat the foot.
- When done do not dry off feet.