Durasole Sole Hardener 4 oz
AVAILABILITY: In stock (149 items)
VENDOR: Alvin Farrier Supply
You Save: $1.01 (8%)
Powerful formula used to build up & harden the sole and frog. Also great for preventing and treating thrush or other fungal infections.
- Creates a tough, natural pad when applied consistently
- Works by swelling and thickening the cell membranes of the sole
- Aldehyde-based dressing
- Can be used for extended periods of time on chronically thin-soled horses without fear of drying out the foot
- Prevents and treats bacterial infections
- Prevents and treats fungal infections
- Ideal when transitioning horses to barefoot
- Helps control thrush and white line disease
- Does not contain copper napthenate or any essential oils
Apply to clean & dry sole and frog and spread with small brush. Repeat twice daily for 1 to 2 weeks until the sole is hard enough and repeat once or twice a week for maintenance.