Haygain HG 600 Hay Steamer
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
The Haygain HG-600 Series is perfect for healthy hay-time, encouraging maximum nutrient absorption and allergen-free feeding year round. Capable of holding up to 33lbs of forage either in a haynet or loose, the equivalent of half a small strung bale of hay, the HG 600 is ideal for use on the stable yard but is also light and compact enough to be used when travelling.
The robust and thermally insulated hay chest allows temperatures to reach over 212ºF - vital for killing mould spores and bacteria in the hay. With a quick and easy cycle time, its powerful 1.5 kW steam generator safely prepares hay and protects against contamination. With convenient wheels and extending handle, this steamer is perfect for on-the-go and includes all the necessary equipment needed for prepping and steaming hay.
- This half bale capacity steamer is capable of feeding 1-3 horses - up to 33 lbs of forage!
- Fully patented and clinically field tested
- Weight: 41kg (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: L x 23inches W x 22inches H x 23inches
- Designed with wheels and a robust extending handle for home or away use
- Gas struts assist with opening and closing the lid without slamming
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes, Powerful 1.5kW steam generator
- Double-skinned and thermally insulated, making it weatherproof and UV protected
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Watering Can
- Drip Tray
- 2 Descaler sachets
- Filling Funnel