LeMieux Carbon Air XC Boots - Black Front
SKU: 588AXC-F SM
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
The LeMieux Carbon Air XC Boots are some of the toughest, most secure Cross Country boots on the market, bringing the latest in protection and design with a smart, highly durable XC boot. Extrememly lighweight, these fully vented XC boots allow air to strategically flow through the boot to keep tendons cool. Cutting edge shock absobtion and tendon support with a flexible polycarbonate strike guard give these boots superior protection to prevent injury while still keeping a super lightweight profile The close-fit new perforated EVA lining is ultra soft and non-slip with elasticated central locking strap that keeps the boot securely in place. Whether you are looking for an iron-clad boot capable of withstanding the rigours of cross country yet stylish and durable enough for everyday work boots, the Carbon Air XC Boots are the answer. Sold in pairs (fronts or hinds).
- Extremely lightweight, each boot has an individual max weight of 202g (7.1 oz)
- TPU shell outer material is extremely abrasion resistant
- Polycarbonite strike guard is pliable and will not shatter, completely protecting the tendon
- Lycra binding eliminates any rubbing on outside edges
- Perforated EVA lining provides additional shock absorption, water resistant (less than 1% absorption), and secure non-slip grip
- 3-strap fastener with unique, effective design to enhance give and security
- Outer vents allow heat to be released from the boot's interior and cool air to flow through
- Machine washable, recommended to wash using LeMieux Wash Bag (851WB)
- Ensure all velcro is fastened and clip straps are attached prior to washing
- Sold in pairs (front or hind)
IMPORTANT FITTING INFORMATION
Please be aware that correct fitting is essential for the optimum use of Carbon Air Boots. To achieve a safe & secure fit these cross-country boots need to be put on firmly. Remove from packaging and squeeze the strike guards between fingers to shape prior to putting on. The guards are often flattened when packaged and need to be made more pliable for best fitting.
- Place the strike guard at the back of the tendon with a cupped hand.
- Firmly apply the top, middle and bottom straps in succession
- Once happy with position of boots go back and re-tighten the middle moulding-strap with its elasticated section. This is very important as it takes up any slack in the boot where the leg is narrower and prevents rotation.
- The bottom strap should be slightly angled down to ensure best fit round the fetlock.