LeMieux Vector Balance Stirrup
SKU: 567VB OS SLV
AVAILABILITY: In stock (2 items)
The LeMieux Vector Balance Stirrups are a new generation of safety stirrup - technically advanced, lightweight, and featuring an integrated safety arm with new improved boot guide to ensure optimum foot placement in the stirrup without compromising on safety. Machined from aviation grade aluminum offers an impressive strength to weight ratio while not compromising on stability. The ergonomic footplate of the Balance Stirrup is set at 5Âº with a cross-track grip surface and mounted on an impact absorbing cushion layer of dynamic polymer now with increased stability under foot. The footplate is supported by a twin balance arch system that distributes the weight evenly across the base of the stirrup frame. The apex of the frame is recessed and off-set, encouraging a 45Âº outward orientation which makes it easier for the rider to locate the optimum angle for the foot and regain a lost stirrup. An integrated safety arm has a two-stage release system, preventing unintentional opening. The spring-loaded safety arm locks into the base of the main frame. When pressure is put onto the arm of the stirrup, such as if the rider falls, the arm releases allowing the foot to come out of the stirrup and preventing it getting stuck.
- Aviation grade aluminum offers an impressive strength to weight ratio
- Integrated safety arm has a two-stage release system, preventing unintentional opening.
- Ergonomic footplate
- Reduces fatigue on knees and ankles
- Lowers the stress on leg muscles and tendons
- Weighs 419g (14.75 oz)per stirrup
- Competition Legal (FEI, British Dressage, British Eventing and British Show Jumping)