Kentucky Performance Neigh Lox Advanced 8 lb
AVAILABILITY: In stock (7 items)
VENDOR: Kentucky Performance Products
Neigh-Lox Advanced provides a scientifically advanced blend of ingredients that work synergistically to maintain your horse's digestive tract in peak condition. Horses with a healthy GI tract digest their feed more effectively so they absorb additional nutrients. They are less likely to suffer from digestive upsets.
Neigh-Lox Advanced supports a healthy equine GI tract, which reduces the incidence of:
- Colonic irritation and ulcers
- Colic and laminitis related to hindgut acidosis
- Gastric ulcers
- Low immunity
- Oxidative stress and cell membrane damage
Neigh-Lox Advanced contains a proprietary blend of ingredients that work synergistically to maintain healthy equine GI tract tissues by supporting proper pH levels throughout the tract, sustaining a favorable environment for beneficial bacteria, and supporting the healing of damaged or irritated tissues already present.
- Gastric buffer and coating agents - Buffers excess gastric acid and supports the healing of damaged stomach tissues
- Saccharomyces boulardii - Supports complete digestion of starch and sugars in the foregut, therefore reducing the risk of hindgut upset and acidosis caused by simple carbohydrates escaping into the hindgut. Supports healing of stomach and colonic ulceration by supplying nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues. Maintains normal GI tract environment, which reduces or eliminates episodes of acute and chronic diarrhea
- Proprietary yeast fermentation metabolites - Supports a robust immune system. Supports reduced inflammation and healing of damaged tissues. Supply polyphenol, nucleotides and polysterols, antioxidants that maintain healthy cell membranes and accelerate recovery after exercise. Sustain the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract