Pessoa Lunging System
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
The Pessoa Lunging System is designed to encourage balance and gradual build up of topline. It consists of an easy-to-put-together array of ropes, pullys and clips, as well as a breeching strap that passes behind the horse's hind quarters, and is used in conjunction with a training surcingle while being lunged.
- Adjustable length in key areas to fit a wide variety of horses
- Fleece covered breeching strap to avoid rubbing
- Engages the hind end while lunging
- Detailed instructions included
- Training Surcingle, bridle, bit & lunge line all sold seperately