Safe Guard 10% Suspensions is a Fenbendazole Dewormer for Beef & Dairy Cattle. This dewormer controls multiple parasites while offering a number of benefits.
- Fenbendazole Dewormer for Beef & Dairy Cattle & Goats Suspension 10% (100 mg/mL)
- Treatment shows a clear advantages in dry matter intake, feedlot gain, improved health and pounds of beef produced
- Cattle must not be slaughtered within 8 days following treatment. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. No withdrawal time for milking in dairy cattle.
- Goats must not be slaughtered within 6 days of treatment. Do not use in lactating goats.
Indications for Cattle:
- Stomach worms
- Brown Stomach Worms
- Barberpole Worms
- Intestinal Worms
- Thread-necked intestinal worms
- Bankrupt worms
- Nodular Worms
Please Note: We are sorry, this product is unavailable for sale or shipment into California.Prop 65 Warning - This item may contain ingredients that can cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov